Monday, July 11, 2011

The Horror Movie 'Coming Soon' Continues Thai's Ingenuity in the Horror Genre


I regret now not watching this movie on the big screen. Yes, I have watched movies in Bangkok's huge cineplexes so I'm familiar with what the characters feel as they watch these horrifying scenes in such a big screen! I only watched this on my LCD TV and the screen is huge enough so it still surprises me that I got my share of jolts and scares in this movie! The first scene alone is scary enough and there's enough in this movie that will keep you closing your eyes or curled up in your seat! The Thais really know their horror movies and I will check the other titles recommended by the other movie critics like Shutter, Alone and Sick Nurses! They say those are even scarier. Yikes! I already found this scary!

0 comments:

Post a Comment